Monday, January 14, 2013

Holiday Decor

Well....it has been some time since I have had a moment to sit down and document all of the great things going on in my life and my house. But, I am here to tell you that I have a problem....a decorating addiction. I knew it was bad when I pulled out some red stocking from the back of my closet to create a valentine mantle display. Oh, just wait! I don't have any photos yet as that one is still in progress, but, trust me it will blow your socks off....no pun intended. ;)

While you are waiting, I want to share with you what I created this year to display my Christmas cards. I think it turned out great and it was so easy.

I used some red yarn that I already had and wrapped it around the door in my kitchen that leads to my basement. I then created several reindeer clothespins using glue dots, red pom poms, google eyes, and brown pipe cleaners. I think the most difficult thing was each time I would go to the mailbox and realize I had to come in and make more reindeer in order to hang all of my cards. I guess that isn't a bad thing. What do you think?



1 comment: