Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Party of 4

As I mentioned in my previous post, so much has changed in the Pinckney house in a matter of 2 years. Being the oldest child, I never really thought about what it is like to be the second child. Until.....the test! Yep, you guessed it, the little stick that can change your life in a matter of 3 minutes. Well, lucky for us we had been planning to expand our family and just moved into a home with 4 bedrooms.

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013, our family of 3 became a family of 4. We welcomed this little (ok not so little) bundle of joy, Carson Scott with open arms and full hearts.

He was a whopper weighing 9lbs. 20 inches long but oh how cute. 

When Carson was just 6 days old my friend Kelly Ring of Kelly Ring Photography came to take Carson's newborn photos. I knew that being a second child, especially the second boy, I wanted Carson to have some things that Camden didn't. Some of my favorite pictures are posted below and they now hang in my home. 



 Camden loves being a big brother.

Having two boys is definitely a daily adventure but I wouldn't change it for the world. Now you know one reason my blogging has been on the back burner. Chronicling the shenanigans of these two cuties is something I promised myself I would do so stay tuned for a crazy ride. 

Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment