Tuesday, July 14, 2020

FORE- Nope 5

Carson's 5th birthday had a golf theme. Carson is our child who wants to learn about every possible sport. It seems like each season we are testing out a new sport and surprisingly/not surprising, he is pretty determined and works hard at each one. As I sit here typing I am thinking how I should be in bed as the 6:00 am wake up call for swim team is going to come all too early. Anyways, back to the sport at hand-GOLF! 

Our photo session with Kelly Ring Photography had some great action shots. We even managed to get some family photos this time. However, this post is about a golf birthday party so I won't bore you with our family pictures. 


Birthday shirt from Etsy. I am sorry to report that I cannot find my receipt to give specific shop details but I will update if I find them. However, after doing a search there are so many great ones you could still chose from on Etsy. 

Carson had his party with his friends at a sportsplex that wasn't too far from our house. This place was amazing! The kids (and adults) were able to play putt putt golf, mine for treasure, play basketball and if they wanted to, they could hit in the batting cages. 

We were given a little pavillion where we could have our party. I was able to bring some snacks and crafts to keep the kids busy between activities. My friend from work made me some amazing cake pops that I still dream about to this day! My neighbor even called me after the party to ask where they were from. I used a few of his birthday photos as party decorations. You can see one below in my IKEA frames. These were seriously one of the best purchases I have ever made. 

Carson's birthday book was "Curious George Plays Mini Golf." Purchased on Amazon. 
I bought some foam visors and stickers at Hobby Lobby for the kids to decorate. 
The mining for rocks was very cool. The kids were even given identification cards to distinguish which rocks/gems they had found while mining.
Here's a crazy crew having a grand old time. 
This older crew was trouble. They were celebrating Pop who got a hole in one!
Time to shoot some baskets and play a round of Pig or Horse.
What a great time we had at the sportsplex. After the party, we came home and Carson opened his presents. His favorite gift was his skateboard, helmet and safety pads. 
I hope you enjoyed seeing some great golf ideas. If you are interested, you can follow me on Pinterest for more great golf party inspiration. 

Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment