Tuesday, July 7, 2020

May the party planning be with you

In a bowling alley, far far away....well not really but that sounded very Star Wars like. For Camden's 7th birthday he wanted a Star Wars party. I was never really into Star Wars as a child but as the boys have started to watch them and be interested, I have held my own with the who's who of Star Wars. Yoda, Leia, Luke, Han Solo, and everyone knows Darth Vader. In keeping with partying away from our home, (since at this point we had sold it and were renting back) we let Camden have a party with his friends at the bowling alley and then had a family party at the house. Below is a photo of the tables at the bowling alley. Blue and black were selected as the main colors to go with R2D2, which is Camden's favorite Star Wars character. 


Party food labels were printed from Over the Moon Blog. Link HERE to get yours. 




The storm trooper in the shape of the bowling pin was the invitation to the party with the party details on the back. It was printed by my step-mom at her printing company. 

Camden's cake was inspired by directions I found on Pinterest from a few other bloggers. I had some left over cake so I also tried to make a Yoda cake and cupcakes. The cupcakes we took with us to the bowling alley for his friend party. 




 
Family photo sporting our Star Wars shirts. My friend Melissa at BugBuddy Creations recreated Ryan's shirt that says, "I am your father." Mine says "Jedi Master Mom, I am like a real mom only cooler." I originally saw them on Pinterest and knew we needed some. Camden's shirt is from Threading the Love. One of the cool souvenirs we took home from the bowling alley was a bowling pin that all of Camden's friends signed who were in attendance. To this day, he still has this on display in his room. 

 
Photo props and toys to decorate at the house.
We had a great time playing with the photo props. 

If you are planning a Star Wars event, head over to my Pinterest page for more great ideas HERE

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment